Setting the Standard for Excellence in Pediatric & Adolescent Care for the Past 40+ Years.
Honored to be caring for our community’s children, adolescents, and young adults since 1980
COVID PCR TESTING AVAILABLE
To all our patients, we are here for you. We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to maintain our commitment to helping you and supporting you through this COVID-19 landscape.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we are doing the following:
1) All surfaces including doorknobs, counters, staircase handrails, exam tables, bathrooms, etc... are being disinfected and wiped down every 20 minutes and after every patient is seen in each exam room.
2) We kindly ask that all patients and family members wear a mask while in the building. All doctors and staff members are wearing masks at all times while in the building. Please do your best to maintain social distancing when in the waiting rooms, front desk, hallways, & staircase.
3) COVID-19 PCR testing is available. Usually results are back by the next morning if test was done in our office prior to 3:00 pm. For tests collected after 3:00 pm the results may take one additional day to return.
4) Our doctors are helping the community in many different ways. Please understand that they are happy to assist you after hours for TRUE emergencies. We are here to help. Please only have the doctor paged after hours if it is a true emergency. For non-urgent matters, please kindly call the office when we are open. Our office is open Monday through Saturday to happily assist you with all of your care needs. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and consideration.
We pray that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. We are honored to continue to serve you and our community.
- Your Hackensack Pediatrics Family
177 Summit AvenueHackensack, NJ 07601Call: (201) 487 - 8222
Office Hours*** On occasion office hours may vary ***Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pmFriday: 8:00 am -11:45 am & 1:00 pm - 4:30 pmSaturday: 8:30 am - roughly 11:00 am (for Telehealth visits)
In case of an emergency, please call 911.Please note, patient response to therapy and medical care may vary. Additionally, Illnesses can change or evolve over time. If any concerns, please contact us or seek care at the nearest emergency room.Information on this site is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.